Lech Lecha – Actualizing our G-dly Potential and Finding Fulfillment in our Relationships
אל מסתתר נועם בנאי//צמאה 5
This week we read the Torah portion, Lech Lecha. The Rebbe Rashab, the fifth Rebbe of Chabad, declared that this a happy week. It is happy in that each day we live with Avraham Avinu, the first Jew to dedicate his life to spreading the Awareness of G-d in the world.
Living Jewish Lech Lecha:
- Amazing Story: No Outreach in Every in Vain;
- Torah for the Shabbos Table: Avraham – Hashem’s Possession;
- Lech Lecha: A Journey of Self-Discovery;
- Story: Rachel our Mother – A True Jewish Mother;
- Human Interest: Shliach as Army Chaplain;
- Halachah: Should Person Infected with Corona and Forced to Miss Work be Reimbursed?;
- Question: Should I ask my son to show interest in what I talk about, just as I show interest in him?
And Much More!!! Enjoy it all in this week’s Living Jewish!