1 Redemption – now
At the present moment in time, we can hasten the arrival of the Geula [the Redemption] by 220 years.
To bring about the Geula, the Mashiach, descendant of King David and King Shlomo, must come and perform the actions described by the Rambam, namely:
- Build the Beit HaMikdash
- Gather the Jews of the diaspora to the land of Israel (‘Kibbutz Galuyot’)
- Enforce adherence to the Seven Noahide/Universal Laws around the world (including the sublaws and details stemming from them):
Mashiach is identified by strict criteria described in the Jewish law.
Between the years 1991 -1997, there were four halachic decrees (psak din) that were issued and which recognized Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson שליט”א as the Mashiach. Each of these decrees was signed by hundreds of rabbis.
4 Authorization. Special abilities of prophets and tzadiks
The President of the United States has enough power to support the Mashiach and ensure that he can perform his tasks right now.
To do so, he can provide the necessary resources and tools that will enable the Mashiach to perform his duties (as described in section 2).
If we look at the cases described in the Tanakh and Talmud (Eliyahu haNavi, Rabbi Yehudah HaNasi, Achiya Hashiloni, Rabbi Elazar son of RASHBI), we can see that the Creator allows for a number of Jewish prophets and tzaddikim (pious individuals) to return to this world in a physical body even after their physical concealment.
In our situation today, this seems to be achievable not only by storming the Gates of Heaven with prayer, but also, by making sure that upon his return, the Mashiach will have the necessary authority for his actions.
This is especially relevant due to the fact that the peculiarity of the current Geula [redemption] is that it should not be forced – it should come about as a result of the world’s leaders choosing it freely.
5 Executive powers
In order for the Mashiach to exercise his powers and bring about the time of Geulah (as described in section 2) it may be enough to open his office (executive body) within the Executive Office of President Trump.
He should have the following capabilities:
- to create a staff schedule for this office,
- to appoint and dismiss employees of this office,
- to get support and cooperation from the other existing offices and the government bodies.
This can be achieved by issuing an Executive Order to establish The Office of Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson. The following authorities will be transferred to the Rebbe by this order:
- The capacity to positively impact the work of the of US government and the Executive Office of the President,
- The capacity to formulate and recommend policies and plans of action for the US government and the Executive Office,
- The capacity to enforce positive change through participating in the appointment and cancellation of the appointment of ambassadors, government secretaries, and other officials of the executive branch who are nominated by the President,
- The capacity to establish the Office of Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson within the Executive Office of President Trump which will allow him to exercise his authority directly or through his staff.
The main functions of this Office must be developed by the Mashiach himself at the time of his taking office (appearing in the physical body).
The Executive Order can be drawn up as an offer, enabling Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson (this is the Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson who was awarded the Congressional Gold medal in 1994) to take his office at the moment of his physical appearance and with his consent, without any additional procedures.
7 Temporary Office
Upon signing, the Executive Order will establish the Temporary Office of Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson. The Temporary Office shall be responsible for ensuring that the Office of Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson is provided common administrative support and services needed to initiate the work at any moment.
This includes office services and operations, records, and information services, passage to the Office of the Rebbe, to the White House and to other governmental offices, means of communications with President Trump and Assistant to the President and to senior advisor Mr. Jared Kushner.
8 Top secret, termination and extension
Due to its sensitive nature, this executive order can be classified as top secret.
The Office of the Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneersohn, shall terminate 1 year from the date of this order unless extended by the President of the United States.
 Particularly set forth in Maimonides’ Mishneh Torah in the Laws of Kings.
 In particular:
– Decree of April 1992, that the Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson שליט”א is potentially the Mashiach (b’chezkat Mashiach);
– Decree of 1997, that the Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson שליט”א is positively the Mashiach (Mashiach bevaday). The decree was signed by hundreds of rabbis, some signatures being added even after 1997.
 As explained in one of the Rebbe’s discourses.